Presenting the New Russar+ super wide angle lens! Designed by Lomography and manufactured in Russia by Zenit, the Russar+ (L39/M) is a rebirth of the groundbreaking 1958 Russar MR-2. The Russar+ is compatible with L39/M mount analogue cameras and digital mirrorless cameras and tons of other cameras using adapter mounts. Made from quality Russian glass, the Russar+ is perfect for street shooting, landscapes and architectural photos, as well as those up-close-and-personal portrait shots. Get ready for sharp super wide angle shots filled with vibrant colors and tons of Russian character. Head to the Russar+ Microsite and Pre-order your Lens today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London East, London West, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette, Singapore & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Recent Articles from Singapore
- Analogue Lifestyle: Seeking the Elusive 'Decisive Moment' in Foreign Cities
- Events: April Workshops and Events at the Lomography Embassy Store Singapore
- News: We need a Store Manager in Singapore!
- Events: March 2014 Workshop Calendar: Spring Dazed, Lomo Crazed
- LomoAmigos: Singapore LomoAmigo The Pinholes Shoot with their Namesake
- Events: Lomography Gallery Store Singapore - February 2014 Event Calendar
- LomoAmigos: LomoAmigo Tay Kay Chin: On Photojournalism, Daydreaming, and The Emergence of Singapore Photographers
- Competitions: Sticky Singapore X Lomography: What's Your Rock Winner Announcement
- Events: Break the Silence of Violence with We Can! Arts Festival this December
- Competitions: Lomography X Sifr: What's Your Comfort Rumble Winner Announcement
- Analogue Lifestyle: A Little Chat with FEElim Photography's Samantha
- Analogue Lifestyle: A Little Lubitel Loving
- LomoAmigos: LomoAmigo Cashew Chemists take the La Sardina DIY Black for a spin!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Everyday Life in Big Cities Documented by Nguan
- Competitions: Sticky Singapore X Lomography: What's Your Rock
- Events: Lomography Blue Hour Sessions at Lomography Gallery Store Singapore
- Analogue Lifestyle: Throwback Thursday: Snapshots of Singaporean Street Fashion (1969)
- Reviews: Singapore's BricksBen Customises the Lomography Konstruktor
- News: Recap: Singapore Cafe-Concepts Project!
- Locations: Summer Hot Spots: Haji Lane, One of its Kind
- News: Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri from Lomography
- Locations: Singapore Cafe-Concepts: Penny University
- Events: Singapore Cafe-Concepts Project!
- Locations: Singapore Cafe-Concepts: Artistry
- Locations: Singapore Cafe-Concepts: Maison Ikkoku
Doubles! ho wants some doubles?
New one, guys - probably my best album so far this year: http://www.lomograph(…)cale-prayer Thanks for looking, and Happy Easter to you all!
purple lomowall Raoul watching canoés! http://www.lomograph(…)ching-canos
A rare Kodacolor II expired in 1982! Love these colors! http://www.lomograph(…)xpired-film
Raoul watching purple canoés!!
http://www.lomograph(…)y-lomo-life I just uploaded a heap of photos from my life in Australia! Would be great if people came to check it out!
The film was hard to advance. I had to open the rear door of my Diana Mini and...
New albums : http://www.lomograph(…)8728/albums
New Holga redscale album: http://www.lomograph(…)he-fun-fair
Minox GTS and Ilford Delta 3200 at Funfair http://www.lomograph(…)-at-funfair NEW ALBUM
mi nuevo articulo, la fotografia me hace sentir viva: http://www.lomograph(…)sentir-viva
ending the scan&upload marathon for today with this: http://www.lomograph(…)-mums-house :-)
uuuhh...and the next new album with the next "new" camera :-) http://www.lomograph(…)inolta-af-e
I sell my original Lomo LC-A made in USSR. Contact me for details!
That Rollei...wow! http://www.lomograph(…)cn-100-film